- Dr Elfyn Phillips (m) – MB, ChB (Liverpool 1994)
Born in Wrexham, North Wales, Dr Philips completed his GP training in Blundellsands, Liverpool, and worked as a locum before joining the practice in 2001. His interests in medicine are in diabetes and other chronic disease management, child health, information technology, and performance monitoring. He works mainly at Orrell Surgery. Outside the practice he enjoys walking, gardening, DIY, theatre and live music, watching most sports and red wine!
- Dr Sood
Regular visiting healthcare professionals
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner Janet Ainscough
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner Mel Shimmin
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner Jackie Stapleton
- Medicines Manager Renee Ashcroft